– Limitation#1: Animations are currently not supported within PowerPoint slide show. Should you have to animate, you can convert your PowerPoint into a video first and then play it in HuddleFly. Here is how to convert PowerPoint to a video: https://goo.gl/hJWJHo
— Limitation#2: Maximum file size: 256 MB
— Limitation#3: You will need a FREE Dropbox account
Need a Sample PowerPoint to test it on your HuddleFly device? Use this Dropbox link: Sample PowerPoint
How to display PowerPoint slideshow on HuddleFly?
- Open your PowerPoint file (.pptx or .ppt or .odp) using Microsoft PowerPoint program, go to Transitions and select all of your slides and pick the transition style. Within the Advance Slide option, uncheck “On Mouse Click” and select “After” option and pick a slide transition delay.
- Next, go to Slide Show and select “Setup Slide Show”. Pick the option “Browsed at a kiosk (full screen)” and select Ok. Save your file.
- Upload the file to your Dropbox account
- Within the Dropbox account, click “Share” and copy the shared URL link
- Pick “Play Media” option and select “Online” -> Device Hard-Drive and paste the Dropbox shared URL. Click Update and Save Preferences.