Note: You can configure HuddleFly either via iPhone app or on the website (huddlefly.co). There is no power button for HuddleFly, but rather a hard-reset button (factory reset) when pressed for 5 seconds.
- Create a HuddleFly account. You can use any email or login with Google or Facebook. Remember this email since you will need it in step#8. If you used an email to register, make sure you verify your account (Check SPAM folder for email from huddlefly.co).
- Connect HuddleFly device to any monitor/smart tv with an HDMI slot. Or if you have a monitor with a DVI slot, you can use a DVI-HDMI adapter.
- Turn ON your monitor & connect HuddleFly power. To power, you can either use the USB slots within your monitor/smart tv or the supplied power supply (HuddleFly works with 2V/1.5amps power supply).
- HuddleFly creates its own Wi-Fi hotspot for configuration, be within 15-30 feet for a strong signal & follow directions on the monitor until the screen says: “5 Steps to connect HuddleFly to your Wi-Fi network.”
- On your iPhone go to Settings->Wi-Fi and connect to “HuddleFly” hotspot.
- On the iPhone a browser automatically launches. On a PC browser, simply go to http://192.168.1.1
- Choose “Wi-Fi Connection” or “LAN Connection” button. If you picked Wi-Fi Connection, choose “Wi-Fi Network” & click “Connect”.
- Enter your Wi-Fi password & HuddleFly account email that you created in step#1 & click “Submit” & follow the messages on the monitor.
- Once HuddleFly successfully connects to your Wi-Fi, it will display a random QR code & a short URL.
- Scan the displayed QR code or enter the short URL to Add your new device. You are all set & ready to send commands to HuddleFly & >come closer<
- HuddleFly device weighs less than 3 Oz! You can easily hide it behind your TV or monitor using the supplied velcro adhesive fasteners